Monday, March 2, 2009

Keep In Touch

I'm working at FOS carrefour as fulltime for 3 months. Such a boring job but easy handle job, only need to stand using own leg's strength. Sien!!! Luckily, carrefour here got free online access pc for public user. This quiet useful and convenience for me to contact u all. I will online sometime there,so remember keep in touch !!!

How r u all? Sorry coz long time no update blog.Pls write blog to keep in touch. I hope u all can find high salary and nice job soon. Gampateh everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. my brother spoiled my pc, so i'm now using my brother's pc to online.
    yeah, me also long time didn;t update my blog, I will update it oftenly.
    Nothing big thing happen to me, just helping my brother jaga kedai, and one thing, I already become an uncle. OMG, I'm getting so old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...
    no more your news...
    when you free?
    haiz, really miss those days we went out for crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you said your working place has online ability, but didn't see you online after you wrote this message. oh man, I'm gonna miss KS, and don't forget KS, pls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, me again. aiya, buddy, where are you? you never online one. wanna me sms you? I don't know whether you can bring phone to work or not? but I will try to sms you one day, if you still dont online to see messages on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ??? you tipu me. too bad, friend. Haiz, maybe you are busy, never mind la, once you read all these message, sure you will get so surprise.
    anyways, I'm wishing you good and healthy always, remember Ks, hope we still keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete