Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chi Cheong Street

Finally....I came back to 'chi cheong kai' again on 16 November 2009. Although i stayed at KL for 4 years already but I never went to chi cheong kai again after one incident happened on me. That bad incident happened on me make me insecure to strangers and somemore afraid go to there again.
Things going fast, I went to there to meet my one of ks friend. He was a small boss of handbag shop. He accompany me to 'search food' around there, unlucky thing was all he want to bring me to eat all close. Its sound sad and bad luck to me. Dont know why so bad luck to us.....Haiz...Finally, we ate at one food stall where just renovated recently.
After that, i visited to his handbag shop while he so busy to deal with customer in his shop. He seem very pro to me, not like i knew him before. He changed a lot...He can be a good and rich boss... Some of my friends asked him when he want to start find a related-job career coz he graduated half an year already. I never asked him..coz i know one thing from my parent..That was 'protect career harder than create career'... Although his talent and high educated cert quite wasted if not find a challenging job..but for me, he doing great as a shop owner now at chi cheong kai. Watever he choose his path, i always support him.. Gam pah teh to all my ks gangs!!!

3 comments:

  1. ...
    I don't think I had wasted 4 years time for study something non-related to my job. From my point of view, people who just graduated from form five is not enough because there is so many things we need to learn more than just holding SPM cert. If I not cont to study, how come I could know you guys. Although my job is nothing related to chem and bio but at least I could get some knowledge and because I am educated, so I would not become one of barbarians in Malaysia.
    Actually, I also donno I would become a little small boss like what you said. All for me is a fate. I don’t think that is a shame, what you study is not important. The most important is you can live well and happy in your future. Everyone told me that was quite wasted for my 4 years time study but I don’t really mind, because I know what I want to be and what I want to get and I am happy right now.
    I hope you can search for your dream and reach to it.
    Good luck, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going what u doing..Dont give up!!! All the best together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are you?
    long time didnt on here. wish u all the best. when u come to kl, pls let me know. we find a date for gather.
    nvr forget Ks gang forever.
    your sincerely friend, Keric.

    ReplyDelete